Melanie and Lizza are going on a train journey, but something has gone wrong.
Melanie: I can’t believe you!
Lizza: What? I’m sorry. I forgot my glasses.
Melanie: Don’t make this situation worse.
Lizza: What are you on about? Look, I don’t have good eyesight. I’ve told you a hundred times! I’m sorry I booked the wrong time!
Melanie: Well, I hope you are sorry! We’ll be late to Kassandra’s birthday because of you!
Lizza: Listen! I’m sorry! It’s a train. You never know, there might be a chance that the train goes later than usual.
Melanie: (Angrily) Oh yeah… STOP DREAMING! We’re gonna be late all because of you. I wish I had a better sister!
Lizza: (Sadly) Well, I see how it is…
Melanie: (Reach out to Lizza apologetically) Look, I’m sorry I got angry. You’re right. It’s not your fault. Let’s just move on and forget about it.
Lizza: No… I’m a horrible sister.
Melanie: You’re not. I just overreacted. Come on. Let’s try to persuade the ticket people to change our tickets. It will all be fine.
Lizza: Fine. I trust you.
Melanie: Okay. Look! I see a woman over there in the ticket office.
Lizza: Okay. Let’s go!
- Have you ever travelled by train? Where did you go?
- What’s good about train travel? What are the disadvantages?
- What’s your preferred method of travel?
- What is the longest train route in the world?
- Is it expensive to travel by train?
- Can train travel be romantic?
- Have you ever had an argument with your friend?
- Is travelling with family and friends stressful?
- Do you prefer travelling with people or alone?
- Have you ever met a new friend when travelling?