The plane is just about to take off, but there are a few jobs for people to do first.
On a Plane
Cabin crew member: Would you like something to drink?
Passenger: Hi. Just an orange juice, thanks.
Cabin crew member: Here you go. Sorry, could I ask you to put your bag in the overhead locker? We’re about to take off.
Passenger: Cheers. No problem. I just need to get my book out.
Cabin crew member: Oh, that’s fine.
Passenger: This book is great. I really recommend it.
Cabin crew member: What’s it called?
Passenger: How To Become A Millionaire In Fifty Days.
Cabin crew member: That sounds interesting I’m guessing you’re not a millionaire, seeing as you’re sitting in economy.
Passenger: (laughing) How rude!
Cabin crew member: Good luck with that then!
- Have you ever travelled by plane? Where did you go?
- What’s your definition of a long-haul flight?
- Do you think that plane travel is enjoyable? Why?
- What do you think the future of air travel might look like?
- Is air travel expensive?
- Would you like to fly a plane?
- Is working as a flight attendant difficult?
- What do you think of airline food?
- What are some tips for having a good flight?
- What’s the world’s best airline?